Arulco is free, but there are other countries under the shadow of war and ignored by the rest of the world. Khanpaa, a peaceful and tranquil nation, is suffering under the terror of a group of paid mercenaries...but the United Nations just looks the other way. UN ambassador Behnam Atiqullah tries to help his home country, but there is not much he can do for Khanpaa. Military intervention from the major world power is not an option. Khanpaa is on its own...
For Khanpaa, there is just one option left: Fight fire with fire, mercs against mercs. This is where you come in! Retake the tormented nation of Khanpaa! Help the oppressed people! Hire a team of hardened mercenaries and meet old acquaintances. But most importantly, discover why Khanpaa has been turned into a bloody battlefield. In the end, the answer to this question could be the key to international help.
- Unique mix of tactics, RTS, RPG and economic simulation
- "Plan & Go" once more combines RTS and turn-based strategy
- Optional line of sight mode included
- The first new comprehensive story in the Jagged Alliance universe for years
- Fictitious asian country Khanpaa as a new location
- New enemies, new weapons, new threats!
- Ten new M.E.R.C. mercenaries, bringing the roster up to 50 mercs
- 20 new achievements
|Germany, Austria, Switzerland